Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Speakerpanel + DMD delivered

Today we received both the speakerpanel and the DMD.
It was today we realized that powering the DMD is going to be problematic in the Bride, which of course normally powers an alpha numeric display. Looking at the specifications of a DMD Controller board we noticed how many difference voltage levels a DMD receives, and that they´re different from the levels which the Bride can provide us with.
Steven already briefly warned us for this problem on the forum, advising to use a 5 Volt LED DMD (we or at least I completely forgot about this piece of advice). I still hope we can get the classic DMD to work, because I highly prefer it to a LED display.

Other good news is that the P-ROC has left Customs and is now hopefully on its way to our office!

No comments:

Post a Comment